Are you submitting a request for a transcript, or are you inquiring about a change to your California Graduation status?


1. Requesting a transcript


2. Inquiring about my graduation status

  • Effective January 1, 2016, Governor Brown signed SB172 into law. This bill rescinded the requirement of earning a passing score on the California High School State Examination (CAHSEE) in order to graduate.
  • If you believe that your graduation status may have changed as a result of SB172, please select "2. Inquiring about my graduation status"